I am here to support you with my passion for Natural Wellness.
Life can be tough, lonely and disappointing at times. Fortunately, it can also be inspirational and delightful!
We women tend to prop everyone else up, burning out our own batteries until we are the ones needing support.
Finding ways to naturally get you back up and running is my passion.There is undoubtedly a place for medications, yet long term use can be problematic.
We have an amazing power to heal once the right trigger is found.
It can be difficult to know what to do. A flood of advice coming from well meaning friends and family can be overwhelming yet so can being left alone to sort it out. The quiet, non-judgmental, empathetic ear of a stranger can help enormously to clear the mind. Then a little support to turn things around.
Let me be that person for you
It took years of seeing results for me to accept that this weird and wonderful stuff actually does work so I don’t expect you to make that leap of faith in one jump, please give it a try though!
“That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger”
The most difficult times undoubtedly push us to grow or we sink.
Some of my headline ‘been there, done it, and got the t-shirt’ growth times have been: life as an only child; severe hayfever; unsuccessful In Vitro Fertilisation; stepmom to troubled teenagers; living with an alcoholic; and two grueling marriage break ups.
Each hurdle has made me dig deep to find a way to bounce back. Finding ways to get myself up and running again allows me now to help others do the same.
You have your own path to walk through life, lessons to learn and challenges to overcome. It would be a real privilege to support you to find a good balance again.
Nature doesn’t stand still. If something isn’t improving then it is probably in decline.
I live with my husband, Chris, and our dogs and cats in the Cotswolds, UK near the border between Oxfordshire and Warwickshire.
“Carol is intuitive, caring and comes with a no nonsense approach. She has a practical manner and is very supportive.
Carol is always just an email or text away and offers help every step of the way.
She always knows which remedy will be the best for you and offers heart felt advice.
Such a wonderful loving person”
Carol Fieldhouse BSc(Hons), RHom
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Physical Sciences(Biology, Physics and Chemistry)
- Achieved Charter Member of the British Computer Society for my work in Enterprise/Solutions Architecture in Information Technology
The wonderful e-Pendant (e-Lybra9 Bio-Resonance/Bio-Energetics)
First encountered this in about 2005. Purchased my first system in 2011 and now have two. I am a Certified (Advanced) eLybra9 Bio-resonance Practitioner, an administrator for the practitioners’ user group and a reseller of the products because I find them so effective.
Find out more about my e-Pendant and bio-resonance services here
Andean Shamanic Energy Medicine
I read Alberto Villoldo’s book “Shaman, Healer, Sage” in April 2005 and it changed my life. I went to Peru and trained extensively with his Four Winds Society.
- Graduate of The Four Winds Society’s Healing the Light Body course and Sage programme
- Certified Munay-ki Rites Mentor (UK, Four Winds – 5 days)
- Trained by Carla Fox and also Jose Louis Herrera in Andean Shamanic Energy Medicine
- Trained by Stephen Victor (a fellow Andean Shamanic practitioner) in Hellinger Constellation work.
I have practiced homeopathy since the 1980s on myself and my family and animals. Finally trained formally in it and graduated from the Lakeland College of Homeopathy in 2008.
- Registered homeopath and Member of the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths
- Certified CEASE practitioner since 2011 (Advanced)
- Alaskan and Bach Flower Essences
- Many other training courses attended for continuing professional development
Find out more about homeopathy here