Terms of Business
Holistic treatment is a partnership built on mutual trust and respect and I look forward to helping you achieve your health goals.
My commitment to you:
- I will act with integrity, openness, honesty and professionalism.
- It is best to contact me by email. I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours.
- Telephone calls requiring longer than 15 minutes outside of our usual sessions may incur an extra charge. Additional Homeopathic remedies or other items that I do not hold in stock may incur a fee to cover costs and time taken.
- Your records are strictly confidential unless you have given me permission to speak to others, or I am legally required to disclose information. I do create brief anonymous case histories of certain client records to show to prospective clients.
- I will always be open to your feedback about how I can improve my service. I am here to help you.
- You will not be encouraged to terminate any previous therapies, doctors or health professional’s treatment/medications.
Your commitment to me:
- Please provide 24 hours notice by email if you cannot attend your appointment. If you provide less than 24 hours notice a charge of 50% of the total fee will be payable.
- Please be on time for your appointment so you get the most out of the session.
- Payment is to be made at least 1 day prior to the consultation date. This can be by BACS, Direct Debit or Paypal. I can send an invoice link for payment.
- Please be aware that no therapist can offer a guarantee of a cure or improvement. The intention of Homeopathy and other holistic therapies is not to diagnose or name an illness and UK law prohibits treatment of certain diseases.
How to benefit most from holistic therapies:
- It is important to understand that the achievement of positive outcomes will also require effort from you. You are responsible for your health, Holistic therapies start a process whereby the body is stimulated to heal itself. I am here to support you as best I can through this journey.
- It is best to be open, frank and honest about your health symptoms and expectations. The more I know, the better I can support you.
- Health changes can be swift or slow dependent upon several factors, including personal motivation, the severity and complexity of the issue, how long you have had the issue for, what factors may be acting as an obstacle to healing etc.
I am really looking forward to working with you!