I operate a simple pricing model. Quotations are provided and agreed before we start.
We can work together develop a regime that suits you. Please bear in mind that if you want me to support your recovery we do need to take time over it. I love it when miracles happen, of course, but usually steady gradual changes provide long lasting results.
Terms of Business
Holistic treatment is a partnership built on mutual trust and respect and I look forward to helping you achieve your health goals.
My commitment to you:
- I will act with integrity, openness, honesty and professionalism.
- It is best to contact me by email. I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours.
- Telephone calls requiring longer than 15 minutes outside of our usual sessions may incur an extra charge. Additional Homeopathic remedies or other items that I do not hold in stock may incur a fee to cover costs and time taken.
- Your records are strictly confidential unless you have given me permission to speak to others, or I am legally required to disclose information. I do create brief anonymous case histories of certain client records to show to prospective clients.
- I will always be open to your feedback about how I can improve my service. I am here to help you.
- You will not be encouraged to terminate any previous therapies, doctors or health professional’s treatment/medications.
Your commitment to me:
- Please provide 24 hours notice by email if you cannot attend your appointment. If you provide less than 24 hours notice a charge of 50% of the total fee will be payable.
- Please be on time for your appointment so you get the most out of the session.
- Payment is to be made at least 1 day prior to the consultation date. This can be by BACS, Direct Debit or Paypal. I can send an invoice link for payment.
- Please be aware that no therapist can offer a guarantee of a cure or improvement. The intention of Homeopathy and other holistic therapies is not to diagnose or name an illness and UK law prohibits treatment of certain diseases.
How to benefit most from holistic therapies:
- It is important to understand that the achievement of positive outcomes will also require effort from you. You are responsible for your health, Holistic therapies start a process whereby the body is stimulated to heal itself. I am here to support you as best I can through this journey.
- It is best to be open, frank and honest about your health symptoms and expectations. The more I know, the better I can support you.
- Health changes can be swift or slow dependent upon several factors, including personal motivation, the severity and complexity of the issue, how long you have had the issue for, what factors may be acting as an obstacle to healing etc.
I am really looking forward to working with you!
How I work out my prices:
- My time charged at £64 per hour to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Quick updates/questions that take me less than 15 minutes to deal with are free.
- The e-Lybra9 session time is charged at £5 per hour
- The e-pendant is a £20 one off payment initially. A replacement may cost more because I need to recharge it.
- Clinic appointments – at least a £15 p.h. supplement to cover room hire and travel.
- Home visits – I charge £1.25 per mile to cover my time and costs.
- Anything I purchase from elsewhere for you is chargeable (some homeopathic remedies, essences, herbal tinctures, super-foods/supplements, P&P etc.)
Various monthly payment plans are available at a slightly discounted price, sometimes with extra bonuses.
e-Lybra9 bio-energetics services
Includes a 3/4 hour consultation, setting up of the session, an eight-hour e-Lybra9 remote session, e-pendant, and quick overview reports:
- Consultation over Skype/phone, as above, is £156.
- Clinic consultation, as above, is £171.
Follow up sessions
- Remote – £72 to include a quick (15 min) update, set-up of the session, 8 hr session.
- Clinic appointment (followed by remote session) – £136 – one hour at clinic, then I do the remote session, as above, too.
If a longer consultation/eLybra session is required then I do need to charge for that to cover my costs.
Payment plan examples
All those on a payment plan get put into my monthly remote ‘constitutional balancing’ day (free) where the eLybra goes around the Chinese Organ Clock balancing each organ for a few minutes every two hours.
- Monthly remote follow-up sessions for £62 per month (£10 saving)
- Bi-monthly sessions for £31 per month (£10 saving per session)
For these two (above) I will also provide a half-hour consultation every four months free to ensure that the sessions are aligned with your current requirements
- Weekly follow-up sessions – Four weeks for £200 (One half hour consultation every four weeks, quick updates weekly. This will really push things forward for you)
Other – For complicated, or well entrenched, conditions very long (24-hours or more) sessions are the best way to turn them around. I will work out a price according to your specific requirements.
Usually, the frequency of sessions can be extended out once session results start to hold for longer. We work together to understand what is happening and respond accordingly.
AM, Gloucestershire, a few months into remote e-Lybra9 sessions
“When I started with Carol I was struggling with Chronic Fatigue, finding it hard to do much and was feeling very low. Life is now very different and I am regularly traveling to London for workshops and courses, which had been impossible before (just the thought of walking down the platform at Paddington was too much). I am excited about life for the first time in years and have things booked in my diary for months ahead. I feel like I have a future now with lots to look forward to. When I was feeling rubbish I could never commit to anything. Friends have recently said what a transformation they have seen in me in the past 6 months.”
Shamanic Energy Medicine
A full remote session with some support for the month afterwards is £250. It takes 2-2.5 hours of your time, more of mine. You get a typed up report and we talk on the phone/Skype before and after the session. Then we stay in touch for the next month or so and I will provide some mentoring and follow up checks during that period to ensure things are moving forward for you.
This is the one I heartily recommend because it gives the time to make deep changes for you and ensure they are well embedded into your life.
Single focus 1-1.5 hour remote session – this is a cut-down version of the full session, you have a single focus for the session which we clarify in 15 minutes. I do the work for half to three-quarters of an hour and provide quick feedback and homework. No written report. £128
Situational Divination – This is a technique to work on a particular situation that is proving challenging for you. It uses a specific set of thirteen stones and shamanic techniques to look at the situation energetically and remove blockages to improve the flow of energy around it. I need from you a clear written description of the situation. It takes me around half an hour to do and costs £32.
Other services – I do house space clearing (always remotely) and other shamanic processes – please ask for more information.
initial homeopathy appointment
- For an adult, this takes an hour. At clinic, this costs £79, remotely £64
- For a child, we keep the appointment shorter – around 45 minutes. At clinic, this costs £59, remotely £48
Follow-ups generally are half an hour and cost £48 at clinic, £32 remotely.
The appointment prices will be going up soon to take into account the time I spend afterwards deciding on the regime and sending you the remedies. I do provide payment plans.
You must be prepared to commit to at least three consultations with me. Results can be quick, in which case there is no need to continue, however often it often takes a while for the deeper effects of the remedies to show and you must give it time to work.
Where someone is very low in vitality or needs support to get the main detoxification organs working before the remedies will hold we need to work together at the speed the recipient can take. Visit my
Visit my homeopathy page to find out more.
NOTE: Some health schemes will refund my fees for homeopathic consultations (see the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths website for details)