For pregnancy and labour
Homeopathy is perfectly safe to use during pregnancy, in breast-feeding mums and for children because the ingredients in homeopathic medicines, mainly plants and minerals, are highly diluted. This means that the medicines are completely non-toxic, making them ideal for use at times when you might not want to take conventional drugs.
e-Lybra9 bio-resonance is equally safe, it provides homeopathic resonances in an energetic form so there is no actual substance there at all. It provides a vast array of resonances during a session and, via an e-Pendant, your body decides which it needs at any one point in time. Very simple and very safe.
Choose this safe way to support many of the ailments you might encounter during pregnancy from morning sickness through to back pain and all the emotional aspects of this time.
There is a useful guide to the use of homeopathy in pregnancy and labour here produced by Jenifer Worden MB ChB MRCGP MFHom for the British Homeopathic Association.
You can carry an e-Pendant instead or as well as using homeopathic remedies.
Homeopathy for …
• Nausea with a sour taste; stomach sensitive to pressure; flatulence – Nux vomica
• Persistent vomiting with a craving for cold drinks; anxiety and nervousness – Phosphorus
• Nausea at the sight or smell of food, especially in the morning, before eating; eating may relieve the nausea; stomach feels empty even after eating – Sepia
• With burning sensation behind breastbone – Capsicum
• With nausea and vomiting, and a craving for fizzy drinks – Causticum
Hamamelis is a useful homeopathic medicine for piles, either taken in tablet form or applied as a cream.
Why not have a kit of homeopathic remedies and some simple instructions for their use at hand to help you through labour? This can be individualised for you and your partner.
Homeopathy for labour
• Some women like to take Arnica 30c daily from week 39 onwards, to help prevent bruising after the birth, but don’t worry if your baby arrives a little early. You can take it immediately after your baby has been born, two to three times daily, until your bruising has gone.
• When there is a lot of pain in your abdomen but with lack of progression in labour – Colocynthis 30c
• If your contractions seem to have died off or pains flit around your abdomen without doing very much, then Caulophyllum 30c can be taken hourly for a total of four doses. Increase to 200c if necessary.
See the article mentioned above for more detail.