Courses and Mentoring
Inspiring people to try and delight in Natural Wellness is a key motivation for me so I look for ways to get the message out to more people.
Personal development courses for all
There are various options available for small groups:
Taught by me
- Homeopathic first aid – based around the contents of a homeopathic remedy kit.
- Essences for space clearing and day to day support.
- Introduction to Shamanic Practice and the medicine wheel
- Regular meet-ups for facilitated spiritual development in Warwickshire – covering a variety of topics – fire ceremonies, despacho ceremonies, guided meditations, dowsing … sharing of skills the participants have – being scoped out currently.
- Specific support e.g. for families caught up with the problems caused by addiction/alcoholism
- Munay-ki rites -I teach and mentor people in how to pass these rites on. They are a set of nine shamanic rites that are very helpful in these challenging modern times.For more information go to the Munay-Ki Rites Pages. You can purely receive the rites (not be taught to pass them on) free of charge.
Do get in touch if you might be interested in any of these (or would like something that is not on the list). I have a lot of knowledge, it just needs to be pulled into a form that makes it accessible to others!
Some on line courses are being formulated as well.
I am happy to provide mentoring and support to my clients as they start to learn how to use e.g. homeopathic remedies and essences for themselves.
I started hosting courses for Homeopathic Continuing Professional Development by accident in 2013. It was such fun that I agreed to host further courses. I have done the organisational work so that the host can just come and teach.
In 2014 I hosted a CEASE Certification course for 60 homeopaths in London. Four courses in 2015 (in London, Manchester, and the Cotswolds). Two in 2016 (in London), and two in 2017 (in London and Birmingham) for Kim Kalina and Dr Pawan Pareek.
For the latest list – see this separate page. I am now too busy with my main therapy business to host seminars for other people so am stopping doing that after July 2017. (For now, at least!, I do enjoy it)